2020 Junior Coaching Applications
Interested parties are encouraged to apply in writing for the following vacancies for season 2020.
- Under 8’s
- Under 10’s
- Under 12’s
- Under 14’s
- Under 16’s
- Under 11’s
- Under 13’s
- Under 15’s
- Under 18’s
We are looking for individuals whom are enthusiastic to be a part of our next generation of footballers at EKFC, we strongly encourage female applicants.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- Have or a wiliness to get minimum of level 1 coaches accreditation
- Must have or a willingness to get Working with Children
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of the game
- Ability to work with varying abilities, developing skills maximising individual game performance
- Ability to provide instruction, guidance & feedback identifying areas of improvements of an individual & team for them to reach their full potential.
- Provide guidance and assistance to support staff
- A willingness to embrace an inclusive club culture
If you think you could be the kind of person we are looking for, please include the following information in your application.
- Stipulate team or age group you are interested in coaching, if you have a child that plays in your interested team.
- Outline reason why you are applying & what you will bring to the position
- State any philosophies or beliefs about junior football & include any other specifics you believe are relevant in attaining a coaching position.
Applications are to be submitted to our Junior Co-ordinator Lisa Wilczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30th September 2019.
If you require further information, please call 0408 959 080.